Reminder to our Delta Members:
A letter was mailed out on May 8, 2015, to those members in the Delta area who will be affected by this planned outage. Here’s more info:
- When: From 10:00pm Thursday, May 21 to 2:00am Friday, May 22.
- Where: From Jarvis Creek Substation (near Jarvis Creek) north on the Richardson Hwy corridor to Tenderfoot at MP 295.
- Who will be affected: The town of Delta Junction, as well as those members on both sides of the Richardson Hwy in the area described here, as well as, those on Nistler Road from Delta High School (DHS) to Richardson Hwy and east of DHS past the airport, and Spengler Road from Jack Warren to Big D.
- Note: Those areas that will NOT be affected … south of Jarvis Creek Substation down the Richardson Hwy, south/east to MP 1419 on the Alaska Hwy, Nistler Road east of DHS, Tanana Loop, Tanana Loop Ext., Jack Warren and Clearwater Area.
- Why: To accommodate the DOT project (i.e. rework a section of the power line just outside the substation).
If you have questions, feel free to contact:
- Our Delta office at 907-895-4500
- Our Fairbanks Office at 907-458-5701 (Operations Dept.) or 800-770-4832 ext. 5785 (New Construction Section).
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this outage may cause.