For those that missed the Northern Alaska Environmental Center’s Renewable Energy Form, which was held at the Noel Wien Library the evening of April 20, here are several items that may be of interest to you:
- GVEA’s Renewable Energy Forum Presentation 042017)
- This was presented by Paul Morgan, GVEA’s Gas Turbine Plant Manager.
- CIRI’s Statement – Renewable Energy Forum (042017)
- This letter was submitted with the intent to be read at the forum, but that didn’t happen; therefore, we’re passing it along here.
- FDNM’s Community Perspective Article
- This was submitted on behalf of Rick Schikora, GVEA’s Board Chairman.
- The article ran on April 19, 2017.
Additionally, the FDNM ran a recap of the Renewable Energy Forum in the April 21 edition. To read that, click here.