GVEA’s offices will close early on Thursday, July 19, 2018, for administrative purposes. Here’s the office closure schedule:
- Delta Junction Office: closes at 12:30pm
- Nenana Office: closes at 1:30pm
- Fairbanks Office: closes at 3:00pm
GVEA provides access to your account 24/7. If you need to make a payment, consider using one of these methods:
- Payment drop box by the door
- Your payment will be processed the next working day.
- Interactive Voice Recognition phone system
- Simply call 452-1151 (or 800-770-4832) and select Option 2 and then Option 3.
- Note: You’ll need your account number.
- The GV E-Bill application
- Note: You may need to create an account, if you do not currently have one.
- GVEA’s Mobile App
- Download the app from the Apple Store or Google Play, and find us by searching “Golden Valley Electric.”
- Note: If you have not set up your mobile profile, you’ll need your account number, email address and meter number to get started.