GVEA reopened its lobbies and offices effective Wed, May 27, 2020.
While the Governor has moved from “mandates” to “guidelines,” GVEA is still taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously. Although face coverings are not required to conduct business at GVEA, we are strongly encouraging our employees and visitors to use them, as well as to honor social distancing and good hygiene practices.
- Fairbanks’ Member Services Building: The hours of operation for this building is currently 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri. Walk-ins are welcome; however, the number of individuals granted access will be limited, due to social distancing guidelines.
- Note: Member Services, Billing, Credit and Capital Credits Sections are located in this building.
- Delta Junction Office: The hours of operation is currently 8:30am to 4:30pm, Mon-Fri. The office is closed from 10:30am to noon, Mon-Fri.
- Nenana Office: The hours of operation is currently 8:30am to 4:30pm, Mon-Fri.
- Operations Bldg: The doors to the two-story building will remain locked, but open for business from 8am to 5pm.
- New Construction Section is available by appointment only by calling 458-5870.
- Safety, Operations and HR Sections are available to assist walk-ins. To obtain access, a directory with phone numbers is available at the main entrance. A courtesy phone is also available if needed.
As a reminder, GVEA offers a number of electronic/no-contact options to conduct GVEA business:
- Payment drop boxes are available in Fairbanks, Delta Junction and Nenana
- Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) Phone System
- GVEA’s Mobile App
- GVEA’s Member Portal (look for the yellow “My Account” button in the upper right-hand corner on the www.gvea.com home page)
- Bill Payment Kiosks in Delta and Fairbanks
- Via Phone to 907-452-1151
To learn more about these options, visit: http://www.gvea.com/rates/payments