Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in the Interior, GVEA lobby access is restricted.
As a precautionary measure for the safety of our employees, members and the communities we serve, GVEA is restricting lobby access. Effective immediately, only one member will be admitted to the GVEA lobby at a time, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
GVEA remains committed to our members and all services are available.
- Fairbanks’ Member Services Building: Hours of operation: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri.
- Note: Member Services, Billing, Credit and Capital Credits Sections are located in this building.
- Delta Junction Office: Hours of operation: 8:30am to 4:30pm, Mon-Fri. Closed from 10:30am to noon, Mon-Fri.
- Nenana Office: Hours of operation: 8:30am to 4:30pm, Mon-Fri.
As a reminder, there are a number of electronic/no-contact options to conduct GVEA business:
- Payment drop boxes are available in Fairbanks, Delta Junction and Nenana
- Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) Phone System, call 907-452-1151
- GVEA’s Mobile App
- GVEA’s Member Portal (look for the yellow “My Account” button in the upper right-hand corner at gvea.com)
- Bill Payment Kiosks in Delta Junction, Fairbanks, Healy and Nenana
- Via Phone at 907-452-1151
- To learn more about these options, visit: http://www.gvea.com/rates/payments
Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated during these challenging times. GVEA continues to closely monitoring issues and recommendations related to COVID-19. GVEA is following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), along with local and state directives, to help prevent the spread of the virus in Alaska. For the latest updates on the Coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov.